Wednesday, July 3, 2013

13 year-old Expired Film + a Fuji plastic point shoot camera

I've had this plastic point n shoot camera lying around the house for so many years I forgot how or when I picked it up. I used a roll of expired film branded "CVS" film (it is a pharmacy store chain), ISO 200 with a "develop by 2000" date.  Below are some shots from the roll; taken on the Santa Monica pier in May 2013 - not bad for an old film. How the film is stored can affect its quality; I honestly don't remember how this film was stored but if it was stored outside I don't think the results would have been as nice. 

Morning Shadows by Jeff*

18 by Jeff*

Santa Monica Beach - expired film #1 by Jeff*

Santa Monica Pier by Jeff*




2 comments:

  1. I miss LA, some days. Lovely shots. Yay for film!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the visit & comments Elisabeth. :)

    ReplyDelete