Friday, October 28, 2011

Item #18 - Attend a College Football Game

Tuba Reflection by Jeff__
Tuba Reflection, a photo by Jeff__ on Flickr.

I saw a college football game as a kid but even though I live in a big college football area, it's hard to believe I never attended one as an adult. My brother-in-law bought tickets for the 10-22-11 Georgia State Panthers versus South Alabama Jaguars game. My wife's family is from Mobile so some of them naturally rooted for South Alabama. I asked my daughter who she wanted to win and Katie replied Georgia because that's where she lives. :) That was good enough for me so I sided with my daughter in good, spirited cheering.  The Georgia Dome was hardly filled; both universities' football programs are relatively new so the fan base doesn't have roots yet.  The game itself was great, going into double overtime. Georgia State won so all went well for the day. :)

2 comments:

  1. If I ever get the opportunity to visit the USA, I would love to attend a football game. Stunning picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much for the kind comment.

    ReplyDelete