Monday, September 26, 2011

Previously Compeleted Items #17, #35 & #53 - Bora Bora Sunrise, Visit South Pacific, Skinny Dipping

Bora Bora Sunrise by Jeff__
Bora Bora Sunrise, a photo by Jeff__ on Flickr.
Via Flickr:
Sunrise image which greeted us every morning in Bora Bora. 
-
© 2000 CarrPhotography; all rights reserved

Item #17 was visit a South Pacific island and beautiful Bora Bora was all that I imagined. Gorgeous weather and surroundings. My wife could have stayed there for a month.  Item #53 was have a champagne toast to a sunrise, which we did at Bora Bora. This was one of the sunrises we saw each day and it was spectacular.  I don't know if we'll ever get a chance to revisit Bora Bora but I'm glad we went. Although I had skinny dipped years earlier, it was a beautiful locale to swim au naturel and redo item #35.

 "all i ask" by Jeff__

No comments:

Post a Comment