Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween over the past few years











May The Bark Be With You... by Jeff__

May The Bark Be With You..., a photo by Jeff__ on Flickr. - 2011 Grant Park Farmer's Market

Ghoul Scouts by Jeff__
Ghoul Scouts, a photo by Jeff__ on Flickr.  2010. Some of my daughter's Girl Scout troop before a neighborhood parade.

Corn Dogs For Sale by Jeff__
Corn Dogs For Sale, a photo by Jeff__ on Flickr. A stop for a snack during the Halloween tour at historic Oakland cemetery.
-
© 2009 CarrPhotography; all rights reserved


2008
 Happy Halloween by Jeff__
A stop in the north Georgia mountains


still of the night by Jeff__
still of the night, a photo by Jeff__ on Flickr.
Halloween night.
-----
My daughter had a great time and after she went to bed, we relaxed on the porch handing out candy to the older kids. I didn't think I'd shoot a ghostly variation of "Whistler's Mother"! :) I adjusted the contrast and cropped in a but I but did not photoshop anything into the photo.

© 2007 CarrPhotography; all rights reserved


© 2007-2011 CarrPhotography; all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment